Ten Awesome Ways To Incease Your Sales In Holidays
Everybody thinks that the businesses will slow down a bit in holiday seasons. Ofcourse everybody thinks that people don't want to start new ventures in holidays too.
But that is not true. People do spend money... a lot in holidays. On gift items, special discount goods, coupons etc.
The only thing is to know how to do business in the holiday season using this attitude.
Here are 10 tips to maintain or maximize your sales in Holidays:
1. Put a paragraph on your webpage that related to the particular holiday. Like chrismas greetings for Chrismas, Happy mothers day greetings for Mother's day etc.
Then put a picture of your product under it with a discount price for that particular day.
Advertise about this discount product on your home page from a month before the actual selling day.
2. Send discount coupons to your old customers and subscribers and tell them the offer lasts for one or two days.
3. If you use pay per click engines, change your ads a little bit to give the essence of holiday season.
If your ad is like -
"Garden tools for gardeners"
Change this to -
"Garden tools for Gardeners. Price reduced to half for the first fifty people. Limited for Thanks giving."
OK...OK...You get the idea. Right?
4. Install some greeting card cgi scripts on your site. Use them at holiday seasons. So with every greeting card your website link goes to other people. This is very cheap and affordable advertising.
5. Tell your affiliates that they will receive more commission on their sales through their affiliate links in this holiday season.
6. Always submit two or three pages of your website to search engines with holiday discount prices. So if anybody search in the search engines about discount products, your pages will show up.
7. Offer free shipping and handling to your customers.
8. Put a special pop up window that closes with in a particular time. So you can encourage your visitors to buy the product at discount price or with special bonuses through the link in that pop up.
9. Use your Autoresponder to offer special courses or tutorials for holiday seasons. Send the links to your discount products, samples of your product as a special holiday delivery. Encourage them to buy with a holiday discount.
10. Holidays means parties, get togethers and massive sales. You can do offline advertising about your product and website by keeping banners or free brochures at the reception tables, sales centers etc.
About The Author
Radhika Venkata - Subscribe to 'EbookBiz Magazine' which is completely focused on ebook business and Internet Marketing. Receive FREE Ebooks with Resale rights every month!