10 Benefits Of Submitting Your Articles To Ezines
To find publisher you can submit your articles to, you cansimply visit Google and enter a keyword phase that describesyour target market (e. g. business owner) plus the worknewsletter or ezine: +"business owner" +newsletter
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you writeabout. This will give you and your business extracredibility which will help you compete against yourcompetition.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's homepage. If they publish each issue on their home page thiswill give you some extra exposure.
To make it easier for the publisher, provide also an URL toa web page with your article on it. The easier it is forthe publisher to use your article, the higher the chancesthat they will do it.
4. You might get extra exposure if the ezine publisher archivestheir ezine on their site. People might want to read theback issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spendyour profits on other forms of advertising. You could buyadvertisements in other ezines that don't publish yourarticles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire youto write other articles, books, or even ask to speak atseminars. This is a great way to multiply your incom^e.
7. You could allow ezine publishers to publish your articlesin their free e-books. Since people give them away, youradvertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You will get your article published all over the web when yousubmit it to an ezine publisher that has a free contentdirectory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors torepublish your article.
Another option would be to submi^t your article to articledirectories. To find article directories that you can submityour articles to, you can again simply visit Google andsearch for: "article directory"
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article andlike it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product orservice. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an ezine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your ezineif, in exchange, they run yours in their ezine. It's awin/win situation.
Tip: If your article recommends one of your own resources, offer the publisher a percentage of each sale forpublishing your article. This could be done by using aspecial order link, or if you have an affiliate program, by allowing the publisher use his one affiliate link.
Reprint rights to this article are granted, as long as it isnot modified and the resources plus this signature remainunchanged.