Sales Marketing: 12 Sneaky Tricks To Help You Outsell Your Competition
Business can be like war sometimes.
You may have to fight hard to survive.
The winner takes all.
But that doesn't mean you have to destroy your competition in order to survive and win.
But you can do one smart thing: outsell them, with a few smart tricks I will reveal below.
One of the tricks to outsell your competition is to compareyour product to theirs.
When you find the differences between products, use your findings to improve your product.
Below are 12 things you can compareand improve upon to outsell your competition.
1. Price - Can you offer a lower price? Can you offera higher price and increase the perceived value ofyour product? Do you offer easier payment optionsthan your competition?
2. Packaging - Can you package your product moreattractively? Do the colors of your package relate toyour product? Can you package your product intoa smaller or larger package?
3. Delivery - Can you offering cheaper shipping? Doyou have a high enough profit margin to offer freeshipping? Can you ship your products faster?
4. Benefits - Can you offer more benefits than yourcompetition? Are your benefits stronger? Do youhave believable proof that supports your claims?
5. Quality - Is your product built and tested to lastlonger than your competition? Can you improve theoverall quality of your product?
6. Performance - Can you make your product fasterat solving your customers problem? Is your producteasier to use than your competitions?
7. Features - Can you offer more product featuresthan your competition? Do your features support thebenefits you offer?
8. Availability - Is your product always available ordo your have to backorder it? Can your productsuppliers drop ship to your customers?
9. Extras - Do you provided free bonuses when yourcustomers buy your product? Are your bonuses morevaluable than your competitions?
10. Service - Do you offer your customers free 24hour customer service? Can you provide free productrepair? Does your competition make their customerstalk to a machine?
11. Proof - Can you provide more proof than yourcompetition that your product is reliable? Can youprovide stronger testimonials or endorsements?
12 Guarantees - Do you have a stronger guaranteethan your competition? Do you offer warranties withyour product? Do you provide an easier return policy?
I-key Benney, CEO
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash".